A Boot Camp is a comprehensive training program that helps participants improve their physical condition during camp, but also teaches them discipline and the guidelines needed to incorporate these exercises into daily life.
There are many types of Boot Camp depending on the characteristics of the participants, so if you have a minimum of physical fitness, you are likely to find the one that suits you best: only for women, with more physical load than aerobics, to executives who need to de-stress and strengthen their leadership skills, for children, obese people who want to lose weight, future brides or boyfriends who want to get into the suit on their wedding day, and so on. Some peoples name the weight loss time in a boot camp is fat camp. Everyone have their different thinking. But the results are great of boot camps.
Duration And Prices Of Boot Camps
Typically, a Camp Boot Camp lasts a week, although they can be up to six weeks. Specialized centers also offer mini-camps for a weekend, enough to give general training guidelines or refresh the knowledge already trained.
There are even some personal trainers who offer individual classes in the parks or beaches of some cities, with one-hour sessions, two or three days a week. In this case prices start at 25 euros a month, but the training is sporadic and perhaps only convenient for people who have already completed an intensive camp.
Although there may also be sessions indoors with music that sets the pace, a Boot Camp is characterized by performing all outdoor training. Always adapting to the group level, specialized trainers design a series of intense aerobic exercises that are combined with softer recovery exercises and muscle strength workouts. All this variety of exercises makes the lack of monotony that the participants are always aware of the activity and effort required to complete it.
The prices of Boot Camp depend on many factors such as the number of participants or training hours. They can include, in addition to workouts, accommodation and full board as well as a number of extras ranging from pick up by car to the nearest airport or just extra massages. Thus, for example, a weekly training, with accommodation included and support can cost from 900 £ onwards.
A Typical Day In A Boot Camp
From Team Boot Camp United Kingdom tell us what is a typical day in one of their camps, so you have an idea of what you expect if you are thinking about pointing to one:
- 06:30 hours. Boot Camps are not made for sleepers. The alarm clock sounds very soon so that you can enjoy it all day long.
- 07:00 hours. A light snack and a little exercise before breakfast.
- 08:30 hours. It is the moment of the breakfast, it is necessary to catch forces for the morning.
- 9:15 p.m. Physical activities begin. They will depend on the level of group and the objectives that have been proposed.
- 10:15 p.m. A small break of 15 minutes.
- 10:30 p.m. Two hours with different training circuits.
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch time, accompanied by nutritional advice.
- 1:30 p.m. The group makes an excursion in the area, which is used to make team games.
- 3:30 p.m. It is time for a snack and some rest.
- 4:30 p.m. Touches work with strength exercises and more training in circuits.
- 6:00 p.m. Before the dinner, exercises of flexibility and mobility are realized.
- 7:00 p.m. Time to make up for dinner.
- 7:45 p.m. After dinner, another excursion is done in the area.
- 8:45 p.m. The beatings of the day are over. Touch group relaxation and massages for whomever you want.
- 9:30 p.m. The day is over. Free time.